Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Second 1/2 of DAY 3 !!!

I think i am a little bit enthusiastic by this whole Writing what is on my mind on a Blog it feels weird but great in the same time nevertheless the person i want her to read may not know that am writing this forever because of HER.


When you Break up with someone, it is kind of over, and even though you are devastated, you know its something definite, but what is more devastating in a breakup is the process of breaking up. When you don't know what tomorrow will bring, when you know that you will separate but still hope that you won't. Breaking up can be much more devastating than the break up itself.


when i broke up it was like my whole identity is shattered. it's like death, even if i was sure like HER that i did't  want to continue with what we have because the day i thought i'd never get through i Got over YOU, I am letting you Go because i love you too much and you simply just don't care about me.. I am giving you the freedom that you want so badly.


When you broke up with me ..I thought I was the stupid one to tell you good bye…But right now I think I will even be more stupid to tell you hello after the way we ended things up !!!, I am sure now 100% that the heart was made to be broken, and unfortunately i realized also that the hottest love has the coldest END.


The saddest thing in me now is that i love someone who USED to love me but I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.


I wish I could say never dwell on the past but I would be lying to you and myself because that’s all I do now,
I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you, nevertheless 
I just realized, it’s so lonely being free.....

       

No comments:

Post a Comment