Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LIFE !?!?

Just in the mood to share how do i see LIFE from my small broken window......


It's a well known quote "Do not let what you can't do interfere with what you can do", this is the hardest part am living now it's a very much true quote but i think it's just Not applicable for me now, but in the same time am sure that a life lived in fear is half  lived we need to lose our fear of being wrong and start to live a creative life.


It's always better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not there is always two choices in life two paths to take.One is easy and its only reward is that it's easy, but we always have to choose because we will never achieve what we did't begin, I have been through a lot its always me who swim to the ship i just wish that the ship could come and pick me up.


I am not being pessimistic or mad or even sad on my life it's always better to fail in originality than to succeed in limitation, i do always appreciate what do i have of course before i talk about what i want, i can say i met a lot of people each one of them has his/her own way of living there life but they all want to enjoy it in any possible way wrong or right their way was they just live IT, it's just who breathes the deepest lives the most.


I think life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage,I want my inner truth to be the plumb line for the choices I make about my life about the work that I do and how I do it, specially about the relationships I enter into and how I conduct them, its just No one is in control of my happiness but me; therefore, i have the power to change anything about myself or my life that i want to change.


I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be "happy." I think the purpose of life is to be useful to be responsible to be compassionate. It is, above all to matter and to count to stand for something to have made some difference that you lived at all.


it's just always tricky in life whoever runs behind the truck is exhausted and he who runs in front of the truck is tired........



No comments:

Post a Comment