Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Title No words to Describe My best "M"


I swear to GOD this is the moment i can really say i don't know from where to start ............ Uff 15 dot's for each silent minute am having now.I just really don't know how to describe this person.

You made me believe that Good friends are like stars we don't see them but we know they are always there, you are one of the best things that's ever happened to me, you are my best friend and everyday that goes by , it seems like i discover something new about you to love it's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.

You are really an angel, you just lift my feet when my own wings has trouble remembering how to fly, i know everyone has a best friend during each stage in his life but i want to be from the few precious people that have the same one for the whole life, simply you just lift me higher.

I realized that people are like a window glass they sparkle and shine when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, there true beauty is revealed only if they have the light from within that you have "M", it's just am that so lucky that i met someone who was so hard to say good bye to and will never say it too.You simply walks in when the whole world walks out.

It's just so spooky how we say things in the same time together, really freaks me out each time that happens, but also that made me believe a person could have a soul mate for real, or i can say it made me believe more that GOD looks for us through people sent to our life, currently i am just freak-en scared to look back or a head, i am just looking beside me at you my dear. you are full filling my day and night my working hours my relaxing hours nothing left for me to think alone, and that is what i need now with this confusion i have.

I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are cause our friendship will always last, simply you just know what i am saying, even if am not talking, i just love when you always convince me that all the things i want to be.. i already am.

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When i am down and the world seems dark and empty, you lift me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. you get me through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If i turn and walk away, you follow. If i lost your way, you guide me and cheers me on. you hold my hand and tell me that everything is going to be okay. And if i find such a friend, i feel happy and complete because i need not to worry. I have a forever friend, and forever has no end.......... 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment